April 29, 2019
To set up your GCI Voicemail:
Open your preferred browser and navigate to the GCI Voicemail web portal.
- Enter your 10-digit phone number.
- Enter your Access Code (PIN). Note: The first time you access your voicemail box, you will use a temporary password, which is the last five digits of your phone number. The web access code and phone access code are the same.
- Press “Enter” on your keyboard or click the “Log In” button.
- After logging in, you will see features for a basic voicemail box. Note: Available features will depend on the type of voicemail box you have. Feature options include:
- New Message: View, download and transfer your new messages.
- Saved Messages. Manage saved messages.
- Message Order: Sort New and Saved messages in chronological or reverse chronological order.
- Greetings: Upload a customized greeting for your voicemail.
- PIN: Enable, disable or update your access code (PIN).
- Message Waiting Indicator: Enable or disable an indicator for new messages.
- E-mail Notifications: Choose to receive email notifications when new messages are received.
- Call Notifications: Enable, disable or manage new message notifications.
- Record Options: Configure your mailbox to record messages.
- File Format: Choose file format for stored messages.
- Message Envelope: Enable, disable or manage your mailbox to play date, time and caller information.
- Message Autoplay: Enable or disable your mailbox from automatically playing new messages when calling voicemail.
- Upload and Forward
- To Email: Upload an audio file and forward it to an email address or email contact list.
- To Phone Number: Upload an audio file and forward it to a phone number.