March 22, 2019
Call Forward No Answer allows you to forward calls to another number when you don’t answer after a specified number of rings.
To set up this feature:
- From the main menu, select “Incoming Calls” from the left-hand menu. Then, click “Call Forwarding No Answer” from the table.
- Toggle the feature on or off by selecting “on” or “off.”
- Enter the phone number you wish to forward calls to. Note: Dashes are not required but are allowed. If the number is not in your group, you must enter the complete 10-digit number. When forwarding to a long-distance number, you must enter + and the country code (i.e., +1 for long-distance calls in the U.S.).
- On this screen, you can also set the number of rings before the call is forwarded.
- Click “Apply” or “OK” to save the changes or click “Cancel” to exit without saving. Note: Apply saves your changes. OK saves your changes and displays the previous page.